Photobucket

21 Jan 2012

Happy Chinese New Year~! Dragon Year -2012-

Yahooooo!!! Chinese New Year is just around the corner. Its official holiday for chinese new year today,Wish all of you and my family have a great new year and stay cool :) Cheersssss !This year is for dragon year. Left more 1 days only ~ times flies so fast. Mostly all my friends are going back their hometown and i will just celebrating it at Kuala Lumpur and Kuantan only ~! The most exciting part for me is getting "Red Angpow" . Hope this year i can collect more and more angpow ^^ Muackz ~ I love "Red Angpow" . Oh yeah, just only 1 week school holiday for me. I hope to spend my break with my friends and my family with full of joy. ^_^  Hey friends, enjoy your holidays and have a nice days when CNY is coming soon. Bad new ~! After the break, exam is coming up soon. Oh My God!!! So scared with my 1st examination ~ it's all essay :(  It's time to concentrate on study and there's no more playing around this year and next years. I need to achieve good results . This year, I already form 4 ~ just left more one year i will be leaving the school. Between, I really wanted bought a Laptop !!! I can't without a Laptop. Anyway, get a lot of red angpow :DD






"Wishing you all have a nice days when Chinese New Year" 
Happy Chinese New Year ~ Dragon year 2012




The awakened dragon
Wonderful~Nice decorations






Epop Magazine
Free x) Super Junior d Red Angow ^_^






No comments:

Post a Comment