Photobucket

24 Jan 2012

First Day, Second Day, and Third Day of Chinese New Year.

TUNG TUNG TUNG CHIANG!!! Happy Chinese New Year has finally arrived. Everyone is getting ready to celebrate this wonderful CNY Day.First Day of CNY went to my "Mama" house ~! Woah! first day only already get RM150++ going to be RM500. Hmm, my daddy planing to go Melaka and Kuantan. Anyway, I'm getting hyper hyper hyper more hyper :D . Second Day of CNY went to my "Popo" house ~! All my cousin and auntie uncle was chatting around, drinking beer, gambling time ~ Once a year ;) and than, Third Day of CNY getting to go Melaka to have wonderful trip at Melaka. Weheee!!! I getting more crazy @.@ I can't wait until this day is coming soon. It will be such a memorable and happy moment the day.




First Day of Chinese New Year.
 


Second  Day of Chinese New Year.


Third Day of Chinese New Year.




::Be Myself Forever :) 
Happy Chinese New Year to all my family, relatives, and cousin. Wish you all have a go bless to you all :D



No comments:

Post a Comment