Today it's my favourite day :PP ~ and it's also Happy Easter Day :) Today, went to Festival City Mall with my friends. Guess!!! Who's that hanging out with me? HAHA ;) I love both of them ♥ . They make me very happy xDD. Between, I hope got second chance to hang out with them. Erm, maybe on May? Hope!!! :D ~ Anyway. Today, I saw a lot of people. Most of them is teenagers. And, we wanna watch the "We Are Naughty". When we reached at the Festival City Mall around about got 12.30pm like that and then we straight away go and buys tickets. The cost is RM12 per person. Arghhh, the tickets time is started at 2.35pm ~ need to wait 2 hours. It's too earlier right? Yup, it's really too early @.@ ! But never mind :) The important is can watch it. After we bought the tickets we when to Chatime ^_^. Chatime !!! My favourite again it's Pearl Milk Tea ♥ . ♥ MUHAHA!!!
After that, we walk, walk, and walk around the shopping complex and we sat down having Chatime and talk about secret thing xDD !!! Wanna know about what? Nehnehnibubu :PP ~ I won't tell you and won't wrote down at my blog. I'm naughty xP. Oh My God, suddenly the time is going to pass 2.35pm and going to started the movie. We walk quickly to the cinema there and bought some popcorn. After finished watched the movie their can says is really nice and touched part.
Lastly, I want to say is I love you guys :PP ~ ! It's first time hang out with you two guys and I really, really, and really happy to hanging out with you two. Just now, it's I say who's that hanging out with me right? Wanna know right??? xDD :) Never mind larhh, I just say it to you all. That's is Ken Kwk and Sky Ying :) Buahaha xP. Know them is who? That's is my favourite friends xD. Anyway, today me :) Freaking Happy. I love you guys. ♥
We are naughty :PP
Handsome :)
Both of them
THE END!!!




No comments:
Post a Comment