Today, I and Swee went to Jusco. It was too excited ~ Both of us went to supermarket to buy Sushi. But I hate Sushi :@Don't know why I hate Sushi. A lot of my friends love to eat Sushi. The Swee freaking love with the Sushi :) I still have to try some Sushi, when I eaten Sushi ~ I feel want to vomit! Yerr...Anyway =] After that, we walk around the Jusco ~ We went to Molly Fantasy. Both of us wanted to capture with the Photo Machine. WTH !! First time use the time with Photo Machine!!! OMG, my eyes look have make-up with the eyes liner ;) Woah ~ so fake! Muahaha. Aww, freaking like it :P
♥ TwinTwin & SweeSwee ♥
This picture so fake :P ~ Look like Cosplay Girls :P
AHAHAHA
Forever won't forget today (13/03/2012)
Best Friends Foreve & Best Couple ~ xD


No comments:
Post a Comment