On Call 36 小時
Aww, too awesome :)
On Call 小时 ~ The Hippocratic Crush.
Really touched and very interesting drama
On Call 36 Hours was a drama based on the life and struggles of being a doctor. As i’m sure most of the people visiting this blog are asians, I will go on and say that, we’ve all wanted (or still want) to become doctors at one point or another. Regardless if it may have been stereotypical influences or an actual dream of ours. As ‘outsiders’ to the pool of doctors, we often assume they have high paying jobs, and provide healthcare for the human population. What we don’t see are the struggles that doctors have to deal with, which this drama depicts exceptionally well. The emotions they have to deal with then they get more attached to a patient than normal, the amount they mature after seeing people pass away, how much they cherish life and constantly believe the world is unfair as many good people are diagnosed with lifethreatening diseases etc.
I really, really loved this drama. This is by far the best drama this year. Although I have to admit it was slow at the beginning. Personally, I was waiting for the Tavia/Kenneth love line to start up already. I’ll take a moment to comment on some characters.
I love their song <3
♥ 太帅了♥
我在31/03/2012看完了On Call 小时
真不舍得 ON CALL 36 走到大结局了. 我们的一件头! ♥
THE END!!!

.jpg)

No comments:
Post a Comment