Photobucket

1 Jan 2012

First day for 2012 and Back To School 2012

Happy New Year's again :D
It's 1st day for 2012 (1.1.2012)
Today, just stay at home like sucks -_-
Whole day only online on Facebook.

Oh My God !!!
1 2 3 ~ Left more 2days only :(
Back to school again . . .
No more holidays for me

And I got ~ Bad news, Good news, and Worst news.
Bad news : School's almost got two days only! We have to study again.
Good news : We'll reunite with out best buds.
Worst news : It's finally 2012 ~! Today is first day for 2012. Nice knowing :)

Oh Nooo !!! This year's form 4 ? OMG ><
Form 4, New Year. Ayo, I now I'm going to hate History, now we have to write it in essay form !!! I liked it better when all we had to do circle one of the letters;  A, B, C, or D -_- But now there's no important exam freaks me out and I guess new subject that I could start on so it may be easier to focus instead of trying to remember what I had learn years before xD  :) I already know what I want to be, now I have to study hard, graduate then find a good job that pays well and can give me free time to do my dream job.


Back To School again
It is Honeymoon for me :) YEAH !!!
New Life's, New Things, New Beginnig
Get Ready with my books, stationary, bag and uniform.


Finally,
I am starting won't stay at home anymore like sucks -_-
and the times pass so fast like a snake :P
Tomorrow is Tuesday and then Wednesday ~
YEAH !!! Back to my study life's again :) Muackzzz xD
I hopes everything will be goods to me.


So, study life is coming back again.
Study is my job :) We must to as our students job.
Study Study Study ~ !!!
Study Hard, Study More, and Study Well.


And,
I so love my school bags ♥
It is bought from my daddy.
Thank You Daddy ~ I love it so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment