Left more 3 daysss only T_T
Oh no, so scared =_=
PMR leh ^^
Left moreee 3 daysss only
PMR start on 4/10/2011
Anyway Good Luck to mii~ Hahaha :D
PMR leh ^^
Left moreee 3 daysss only
PMR start on 4/10/2011
Anyway Good Luck to mii~ Hahaha :D
STUDYYY ~!!!!!
I don't know want to do what ~
But I have study everyday ...untill getting crazy !!!
I can't focus with my sejarah, mathematics, and geografi
Geografi...make me untill crazy~!
I can't find the answer is what ...? But I try my best to find it out^^
I don't know want to do what ~
But I have study everyday ...untill getting crazy !!!
I can't focus with my sejarah, mathematics, and geografi
Geografi...make me untill crazy~!
I can't find the answer is what ...? But I try my best to find it out^^
Good luck to mii ~ LOL
I can do it as well as good in my PMR
Very important my life^^
And also wish my all dear friend good luck in your PMR
All the best ~ you all also can do it as well as good !!!
Say louder ~ We Can Success
7 (A) sssss
Yeah~!!! We can success already :))) Haha
I can do it as well as good in my PMR
Very important my life^^
And also wish my all dear friend good luck in your PMR
All the best ~ you all also can do it as well as good !!!
Say louder ~ We Can Success
7 (A) sssss
Yeah~!!! We can success already :))) Haha
GAMBATEH !!!




No comments:
Post a Comment